Follow Me On Twitter

February 17, 2013

Paradise

From Paradise Album




Yeah

When I look at you
It's like a getaway
I could feel the sun
It shinin' on my face
If I'm dreamin' it
(www.siimpsonizer.blogspot.com)
Dont let me wake
Cause I'm in Paradise

Everytime we kiss
It's like a crashing wave
I could feel the rush
What a sweet escape
I'm divin' it
To your embrace
Cause I'm in paradise

When I lie with you



It's like we're innocent
Staring at the blue sky, baby(baby)
I dont want this time
(www.siimpsonizer.blogspot.com)
To ever end
Cause I'm in paradise

Baby, let me tell you something



You and I are really something
I just wanna ask you
Can you feel it?
As long as the sun is shin'
I know you're the light behind me
Brighter and brighter and brighter baby

(come on)

When I see your smile


It's like a summer breeze
Blowin' me away
From reality
If I'm dreaming here
(www.siimpsonizer.blogspot.com)
Just let me be
'Cause I'm in paradise

In paradise yeah yeah
In paradise

You should let me be
You should let me be
Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and please comment :D