Follow Me On Twitter

March 02, 2013

Me And Cody --1--


I just wanted to make a simple story about me and Cody, and maybe this will be my big dream

Today it's late at night, I came home from a birthday party my friend, Janice. Arriving at the room, I hit myself on the bed. It felt very comfortable, until I fall asleep till morning.

Today is the first day I entered high school. I was excited because it meant I could take the car given father last year. I went to school I dreamed of before, Saryficate High School. Of course with covert action.

I was late on the first day of school, I was late with a male student, he was tall with blond hair. Pretty athletic body. He named Cody and he was also late with me. At first I thought he was an angel coming down from heaven, before I knew that he was a famous singer this year.

Cody Simpson his full name. He asked me everything about this school. We were close because we were the same late this morning. I answered a few his question. But of course the thousands of girls who look at this school I was close to Cody wanted to kill me.

  --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and please comment :D