March 06, 2013
About Writer
Hello my name is Melda Nophia
I am originally from Indonesia
My age 15 years
I really like reading a novel
Exactly that is my hobby
I feel I have the talent to sing XD
My favorite was tricked friends anytime anywhere, and I liked when I was crazy with my friends
For me it is the most precious moments in my life
My favorite food is grilled meat, seafood, and a variety of pastries
Besides my love of food can also make some cookies :)
You could say my hobby is eating, because when I was tired, angry, happy, sad I always pour the meal
Of course with a healthy and balanced diet
I love interior design, music, architect. But I think my future will be more like music than anything
They said I was the one who often droll, often laughing but crying easily, attention, and those are easy to think quickly
I honestly admit that I was quite selfish and irritable
I am a person who can not resist a good emotional cry laughing or angry
I personally was sometimes open, sometimes closed
I'm a coward for things mystical things
I'm single and I'm happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your time and please comment :D