March 01, 2013
I'm TRUE FANS !!
Today I'll tell you how I can become a true fan of Cody Simpson
That day in class, I was with my best friend was telling men from abroad, they are of course those who become artists. For example, Justin Bieber, Taylor Lautner. At that time my friend menanntangku to memorize the song Cody Simpson - Crazy But True, and I managed to memorize it.
Not just stop there, I started to find out who it was Cody Simpson. Turns out he's one who loves his fans, he's funny, he's nice to his sister, which means he also respects a woman. And that is the best criterion of an ideal guy like me.
I began to open the old twitter I did not play, I follow my new idol at @ CodySimpson on twitter. Day after day, Cody followers grew, I became excited as the fans too. I am also new songs memorized, and I sing, do not forget I also follow news about Cody, though not always good news preached there is also bad news that makes me sad.
About his new girlfriend, but she is still SINGLE Cody explained to the media, and it was a relief and sennag. I hope someday I can meet with Cody Simpson as a co-worker, or a friend as good again as a duet: p
this is my story
What is your story? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your time and please comment :D