March 02, 2013
Me And Cody --3--
And the last one that made my friend angry. Cody yelled at them, and asked me to go home. Because at that time my father and mother were going overseas. Cody smoothed my hair. He was very sorry for being late. I'm just saying that maybe it has to happen I have to accept it.
3 years later we graduated as the best graduates. We decided to go to the same college. In london we were always together, we even lived in the same apartment. My father and mother believe Cody to take care of before they breathed their last. Cody was always there for me.
2 years we have gone through and it is not easy because the gang like angelina back up when we were in London. Many women are fond of Cody. Treading 3 years in London Cody gives surprise that I will never forget.
He asked me to go down the Eiffel Tower. He closed my eyes. He conjured the Eiffel tower into place I would never forget, a lot of red roses scattered here and there. Finally he gave me a question: Do you want to be the companion of my life for as long as ever? I said yes.
And I felt like sleeping princess who find her prince, like Rapunzel who married her prince. And that makes me happy forever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your time and please comment :D