I love my school
But not because I was the smartest student in school
But I love it just because in it there is a part of my life
My friend, my best friends, my teacher that I consider as my family
So warm environment will continue to remind me of the days of good times when I was in school there
Some beautiful moments in my life occurred at school
I feel when I am at home all night, school is a second home so comfortable
Feels like a whole family in one class
The ups and downs we had together
Sometimes even a sarcastic laugh together and cry together
When the teacher scold us because we were noisy, an hour later we were still able to laugh merrily
Maybe I'll miss it, and I hope when the next 25 years after I die I will meet again with friends and my best friends as well as the whole school like my own family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your time and please comment :D