March 02, 2013
Me And Cody --2--
He was kind and open. He tried to go to school like other normal children. He did not want to be seen next. He told me everything, so I did. I told him that I like him, want to be seen as a normal kid, because my father and my mother is a successful entrepreneur in America this year.
I'm not just friends with Cody but we make lasting friendships. Of course, many who do not like me and trying to keep me away from Cody. They consist of a couple of girls and they are true fans of my best friend, Cody. They are Rose, Allicia, Courtney, and Angelina. Angelina is the head of the gang.
Let me tell you what they did to me.
1. After 1 month I go to school the second time I was late, because I fell asleep until noon. they have prepared sas tomatoes on the school gate, and when I passed the school gates I was filled with tomato sauce.
2. They tried to make me pass out with a basketball at sports. Allicia is a good student play basketball and he accidentally threw the basketball at my head, until I passed out and permit 3 days of school
3. When me and Cody were cobbled street in the school yard I stepped on a trap that they make. I'm trapped in a hole as deep as 3 meters. Luckily Cody strong to carry me for a ride.
4. They are furious because of what they do always fail.
Until finally they kidnapped me when it was night. They took me to the roof of our school and tied on a chair, I immediately phoned Cody clever without their knowledge. But Cody a little late in coming, until finally I had long hair in a short cut by them to all.
--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your time and please comment :D