Follow Me On Twitter

March 01, 2013

Simple Letter ~


I do not know anything
Suddenly I was in the isolate
What was wrong?
Why would they tell me to leave?
They just say what they see

What can I do?
No where can I go
What a big mistake I am doing?
Can I apologize?
Although it will only be worth it

They did not know what I experienced
How do I feel
Everyone left me,
Then go away
as if I had a death angel on my shoulder

They come when they want me
They go when they do not need me
They dumped me like garbage
Even more than trash
Am I so repulsive?

I'm going away
To the place you want
But you do not regret
When I became a man more than you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time and please comment :D